What am I doing?

Lots of things! I've been busy as a bee... I have new offerings for this month at the PFATT marketplace. Two pieces are for sale and you can buy them in the site, just click on the pictures and they will take you there.



Both Sold, Thank you!

I'm also working on a series of dolls in boxes. Sorry for the reality background but when I work my my desk is a mess. The main idea was to make some of my 2 color paintings in 3D. So I made the dolls and I'm using boxes as backgrounds. I'm including a Frida (I had to) and instead of one, two mermaids (2 is better than one).

Here are some that are already finished:
lAvailable here.

This cute bunny rabbit doll is for sale on eBay.

Sold. Thank you!

And this doll is available here.

Well, I should get back to work. I have still a lot to scream to my husband, he dropped the camera and now it's not working... not a good time to not have camera...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Danita,

I Love LOve LOVe LOVE the shadow box dolls!!!! What a great idea...I may have to get one of those. :)
Hugs,

Theresa
~Red Tin Heart~ said…
i love the 2 best friends, and the litte girl in the box with a curtain! adorable. xoxo Nita
suze said…
Love your paintings as usual, but the doll's are ADORABLE!
suze :)

Popular Posts