In the 9th day of Christmas Pilar gave to me...


Is it the 9th already?!!?!? I remember when I was a kid, the days before Christmas were the LONGEST.. .and now they're flying.. I think it's because I don't expect Santa anymore... now I'm Santa!

Ok where was I? Oh yes, In the 9th day of Christmas Pilar Pollock gave to meeeee:


A pillow ornament!!! This is beautiful. It has a print in one side and her name in the back. And it has a little hanging star that says "Joy". I like it. I need Joy. We need Joy. Thanks a lot Pilar!!!

And speaking of joy. I'm happy today. When I woke up this morning there was snow covering the Franklin Mountains :) I'd love to watch the falling snow... I'm crossing my fingers it snows here too!!

Oh and I have some new prints on my shop now. They're from new paintings that I just did and they will be available soon. I'm in love with this set. I just can't make my mind if my favorite is the Photographer or the Tree Hugger... Just click on them to see them better and read about them (and also to get one!).




Comments

ladyblackness said…
Preciosos Dnita, como siempre!
Lenae May said…
Danita, these are great!

Lenae
Carolyn said…
So precious! I love your work
Pilar said…
Danita! Thank you for the kind words on my ornie. You are so sweet! I am so glad you were able to partake in this years exchange. I just love your ornie! Have a great holiday season. : D
your design are wonderful. thanks for sharing. see you

Popular Posts