500 days of summer.. and stickers!

I know, I know I promised to show you what else I made with the little drawings today but I had the chance to go to the movies to watch "500 days of summer" and I'm soooooo in love with that movie that I almost went to sleep without showing you!
So... ta da!!! Here they are, cute little stickers!!! Who doesn't love stickers? I surely do!

I made two different kinds, clear and white. I love both! They look super cute everywhere you decide to paste them... just look at the examples ;)


And you can cut them in any way you like... just one, two or severa together...

I just made a few and they are available at my shop ... now off to bed, to keep thinking about the movie! (By the way, click on the poster in the first picture and you can get a sneak peek of other things I'm working on this days).

Comments

Kolleen said…
super duper cute!! love the stickers and as for the movie i am DYING to see it!!!! so glad to hear it is as good as i have imagined it would be.
oh my gosh those stickers are too too cute!! i think i may have to go order some soon....
Silke Powers said…
These are so cute! I love all the ideas you have for your beautiful artwork!! :) Silke
Maya Hanisch said…
I really want them!!!! How can I get them?, are they for sale?...theyre incredibly cute!!!
Danita Art said…
Thanks a lot for your comments =)
Maya, yes they are for sale at my Etsy shop.
Laure said…
Hey Danita, I love the stickers, they are lovely! I also love the new dolls!

Just a word to let you know that I'm giving one of my prints away on my blog... If you like them, feel free to enter! http://labaleineaplumes.webou.net/?p=197

Have a lovely day!
going there right now to buy some! love the stickers!

Popular Posts