Day 4th... A month already!


I'm celebrating today! My little baby boy it's 1 month old! I can't believe how fast he's growing, I'm trying to be with him as much as possible and even like that I feel that I'm missing something... just a few weeks ago his clothes didn't fit him (everything was too big) and now they're the right size... he's able to hold his head up and he's beginning to make those adorable baby sounds.. sniff sniff.. he's too precious for words!


Today it's also the 4th day of Christmas, and it's my turn. But first, let's take a look at the 3rd day:


The 3rd day was the turn of Sally Turlington, who is a super creative artist and she sent us these ornaments, that look like pouches filled with something puffy and then collaged with religious images. I can't guess what' the thing they have on top but she made a great job making these. I love mine Sally, thanks so much!

My Christmas tree is looking better every day!
And now my turn:

I used the fabric paper that I made for my class to make the pouches to put the ornament on and then stamped some tags with Santa and Rudolph.



The ornaments are little glass tiles embedded onto a metal frame with some of my images for Christmas, then I added a bell and matching garland. And if they want to they can wear them instead of hanging them in their trees. I hope you liked them!

So far, I'm loving the swap!



Comments

Paula Joerling said…
Such sweet ornaments and an adorable baby. Happy Christmas!
Kelly Snelling said…
Clap! Clap! Clap! Love it, love, love it! Thank you, Danita! I'm posting about it on my blog just now. And your baby is sooo precious! I know just what you mean about how fast those days whiz by. My oldest just turned 11. He's so very tall all of a sudden. I miss rocking him to sleep. It happens so fast that they are all grown up. Enjoy the baby days!
Pilar said…
Danita! thank you so much for the beautiful ornie. Your little santa is so perfect with his holiday cheer. I always marvel on your ability to incorporate you paintings into a variety a mediums. Congratulations on the birth of your new child. I am so impressed in how you were able to participate and create for this swap as well as your day to day art while caring for a new born. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
Melissa said…
Love your ornament, Danita. Thank you! The little Angel cheers my heart and I will treasure it always. And congrats on your precious new baby - adorable -- and what a special Christmas blessing for you and your family!! God Bless..
XOXO
Melissa
Your dear son is the best gift for this Holiday season. He is a miracle! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Precious cargo my dear momma!

Popular Posts