Crochet classes...


I've been having lots of fun at my crochet classes. I mainly go because I spend a lot of time alone in the house and I was craving company and there I have the girl talk , but I also go because I think crochet is so fun! So far I've made some scarves, a hat, an amigurumi water drop and my biggest and more complicated project, this super cute dog! My mom says that I'm crazy, I work making stuff and my hobby is making more stuff haha.... but it's the way I am ;)


It was originally a panda bear but when my daughter saw it she immediately said she wanted a dog (she's a dog lover since she was a little baby)... so a dog it is. She then took a look at it and said it needed a tail, so I added a tail. Now she wants a collar and a dog tag. She reminds me a lot of the Little Prince when she does that... (like when he was asking for his little lamb) ... anyway, she's called Blue and it's the new favorite toy. Now I need to make one for my little baby... a lion perhaps?

Comments

Rosa Witten said…
Oh sooo cute Danita!
It's very nice!! It seems you have been crocheting animals for a long time :)
PeachyCheek said…
The panda/dog is adorable! I love the pink ears and nose!! I would love to see how a little lion comes out!! I love crocheting and I haven't done so in such a long time. You are motivating me to start again:)

Take care!!
How sweet, danita! You are already a crochet pro!
chinamommy said…
i started crocheting a year and a 1/2 ago and LOVE it! i've made all kinds of stuff (including a few weird ugly hats no one will wear!). Keep up the good work and enjoy your girl time :)
xoxo

Popular Posts