My first art of 2014!

I took a long break from painting during my winter Holiday and then preparing for my new class, "A Doll Story" and I did not paint anything for over a month!

Getting back on my art space and looking at the blank canvases was intimidating to say the least, sometimes I felt like I had forgotten how to paint and was avoiding the pile of canvases and panels waiting for me.

Finally, I took my brush one day and then, just like that, everything came back to me. I started creating and creating an a series of paintings was born. With Valentine's Day around the corner, the choice was obvious, art for my second favorite holiday! Without further ado, here they are. I hope you like them!


 Let Her Eat Cake - Original 10x10 Painting






Comments

Anka said…
Your dolls and paintings are incredibly wonderful. I am your fan. ♥ Greetings from Slovakia.

Popular Posts